Building a Standard for the Medical Marijuana Community

Patient Cards

Do you need to get your patient card or do you need to renew?   

Getting your Medical Marijuana Card involves speaking with a qualified physician for a cannabis recommendation and then completing the OMMA state licensing application.  

You can do this on your own by getting a doctor’s recommendation and then complete the OMMA application.  

Here is a quick link to OMMA’s Medical Card Application.

OK4U Approved Doctors for Cannabis Recommendations:

Dr. Brandon Bailey

Evolved Health And Wellness

Broken Arrow, OK


If you would rather have help getting your Medical Card, have questions or if you run into a problem, there are service companies and dispensaries that offer Medical Card Assistance Services.    

OK4U Approved Medical Card Assistance Services:

Jennifer Hawkins

Hawkeye Consulting Services LLC


Chip Paul

GnuPharma Consulting Services


Christy Palmer

Local Releaf Consulting Services


Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)